Ms. Simons' portraits reside in US and European private and corporate collections and her work is exhibited in Egypt, Italy, England and Germany. Her formal education: MFA, 2005, the Mount Royal School of Art, http://mica.edu/, BFA, Maryland Institute College of Art.
Ms Simons collaborations include:
- with Giacomo Pica - 2006, London Biennale, The Foundry, London, http://foundry.tv/ and in 2004 - London Biennale, Gallery 32 http://gallery-32.blogspot.com
- Massive Ducks, with Damien Hirst, Hollickwood Studios, London, England
- CameraObscur 1-Inf-Galerie Merid, Stuttgart, Germany, http://camera-obscura-1-inf.net
- with Jill Greenberg OLB (Other Leading Brand) Accumulation Project, http://www.accumulationproject.org
- Human Pixel Project, with Peter Smuts, Damien B. Contemporary Art Center, Miami, Florida
- with Steven Siberg, A Mile In Another's SHoes, http://www.shsarts.com/shoes/
- Charlie Parker Birthday Exhibition, Gathering of the Tribes Gallery, New York, NY, http://www.tribes.org/
- American Visionary Art Museum, Community Voices Gallery, Baltimore MD, http://www/avam.org/
- American Visionary Art Museum at the Nathan Cummings Foundation, http://www.nathancummings.org/ New York, NY (juried) (catalog & DVD)
- Creative Alliance Movie Makers CAmm Slamm, Baltimore, MD (film & performance) http://www.creativealliance.org/
- Carnegie Museum, public art project, Pittsburgh, PA
- Washington DC Commission on the Arts, public art project, Washington, DC (juried) (DVD & catalog)
- Judy Simons lives with her husband, Michael Gantt, in a rural setting near Baltimore, Maryland, US.